The Roku Express is another most talked about TV stick device that can be connected to your HDTV to enjoy seamless access to entertainment and subscription-based streaming services. The latest edition Roku express is superiorly amazing with the added features and the new high-end interface. The Roku express device is usually available in the USA and is imported into India, unlike Amazon fire TV stick which is available domestically. But you can simply buy the Roku express by using some coupon codes on Amazon and avail the discount as well.
The Roku express can be used to access all your favorite TV shows, movies and lots of free content. You can also access all your favorite subscription-based streaming services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, or also access the best cable alternatives like DIRECTV to watch all your favorite TV shows. The Roku express is really easy to set-up and has an easy 3-step installation process similar to the Amazon Fire TV stick.
What features the Roku Express beholds?
The Roku Express has 500,000+ movies and TV serials across the free or paid channels available with a click. You can access 100’s of free channels and live-streams through the Roku express including the free Roku channel with the latest Hollywood hits.
With the free Roku app, you can also connect your mobile phone and turn it into a handheld streaming remote control device to control your Roku player. You can also convert it into private listening by connecting headphones to your Smartphone so that you can watch those late-night shows at peace without disturbing the peace of others.
- Easy and simple 3-step installation process.
- Access to your favorite streaming services subscriptions and TV channels.
- Easy to use and the best on-screen experience for hassle-free use.
Is it easy to connect?
The Roku express is very easy to connect and use. It’s as easy as plug and play. All you have to do is plug it in, then connect it to the HDMI port of an HDTV with the provided HDMI cable, connect it to the internet, create a Roku account and simply start streaming. Isn’t it simple?
Also, there are no hidden costs in the Roku express. All you have to pay for is the monthly subscription charges for the different streaming services like Amazon Prime, Netflix etc. There are no monthly charges for owning a Roku device. There is also a lot of free content on the Roku express to keep you busy for a long time. Though, the free channels and content are ad-supported.
Now, let us look at some of the technical specifications of the Roku express.
|Size||8.4 x 3.6 x 2.5 cm|
|Storage||Only for in-built app support|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi support 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Voice Support||Not Available|
|Cloud Storage||Not Available|
|Audio Support||Digital Stereo over HDMI, DTS Digital Surround sound pass through over HDMI|
|Output Resolution||1080p & 720p|
|System Requirement||High-definition television with available HDMI input and Internet connection via Wi-Fi, a power outlet.|
- The Roku express has a little fewer features as compared to the Amazon Fire TV stick, plus the company’s cryptic definition of the many features puts a person in doubt.
- No doubt the Roku express is an amazing device with wonderful entertainment packed features but we feel if you’re in India Amazon fire TV stick makes a better choice.
- The Roku express lacks clarity regarding many of its technical specifications when compared to the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- Also, the Roku express is priced a bit higher as compared to the Amazon Fire TV stick. The Roku express costs INR 4,999 and you can buy it.
So, Roku express is one of the best gadget that everyone should keep. Shop Roku Express from Amazon and shop it at the cheapest prices ever. Also, you can avail so many Amazon coupon codes on electronics by which you can avail huge discount on your shopping.