For some summertime is the time to quick back relax and waste the day away laying by the pool or catching up on your favorite Netflix shows your been skipping on. For others summertime means a time full of summer school, work and travel. Regardless of which scenario fits your life most rest assured that this simple, fresh and easy cucumber salad will make the perfect pool side or on the go snack.
- 1 whole cucumber
- 1 Lime
- Olive Oil (3 tablespoons)
- I always slice my cucumber but you could also dice if you prefer it this way. I also keep my skin on since it contains most of all the nutritional value the cucumber contains.
- Wash and cut cilantro I grab about a fourth a cup worth of cilantro
- Mix Cilantro and cucumber together
- Mix in Olive oil
- Squeeze half a lime into bowl
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Fast. Easy. Delicious. Cucumber salad.
Side Note: These measurements are my personal recommendation but the beauty of it also is the flexibility that the salad provides. Feel free to add more/less of anything I mentioned above up to taste!